Friday, September 28, 2012

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that I have to do all the work...


Poor Todd. How ever does he manage?

He doesn't want it to "look" like he's deserting his family, so he sits in the family house, knowing full well we will not come home with him there. We continue to be displaced. He continues to do nothing about it. 

All I ask of him is that he find a place to stay while he sorts out his anger issues. What an opportunity to show that he is capable of thinking of someone other than himself! And what does he do with the opportunity? Sits on his butt, once again, waiting for me to do something. That should come as no surprise...

I know, he would say he's been busy. I checked the phone "notes" app. and found a few "to do" lists and just had to share: 

What a stressful day!

"On-line time, friends, exercises..." 
oops, the fact that his children are homeless must have just slipped his mind... 
Hmmm, can you say "priorities"?




No comments:

Post a Comment